sexta-feira, abril 5

My daily routine - 5th year


My Daily Routine – by Miguel 5ºc

I get up at half past seven. I have breakfast at a quarter to eight and I go to school at twenty past eight. At half past eight I go to the first lesson.

The first break is at ten o’clock and it finishes at a quarter past ten.

I have lunch at my grandpa’s home at half past one.

At a quarter past four I watch TV, play computer or football.

I study and I do my homework from six to seven o’clock.

After, I go to my mother’s home and have dinner. I have a shower at eight o’clock and I go to bed at ten o’clock.

  ----------------//----------------//-----------//-------------

My daily Routine – by António 5ºc

I always get up at half past seven on school days.

I have breakfast at a quarter to eight. (I feed my fish at eight o’clock.)

I go to school at twenty past eight.

I have lunch at half past one.

I usually go to my grandparents’ home at a quarter past four and I do my homework at five o’clock, after I watch TV.

I get home at half past seven and I have a shower.

I usually have dinner at nine o’clock and I go to bed at ten o’clock.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário